Can I Get Pregnant At Any Time Of The Month?
It is possible to get pregnant even during or just after your period. You can always get pregnant if you have sex without contraception. However there’s always a time when you are fertile and able to conceive.
Which day after period is best to get pregnant?
- The best time to get pregnant is to have sex within a day or so of your ovulation.
- Usually 14 days after the first day of your last period.
Some factors that may help you get pregnant:
- Healthy Body
- Having too much or too few fat cells can affect the hormones involved in ovulation.
- Reduce Stress
- It may affect women’s menstrual cycle and affect the sperm production and maturation for the guys.
- Stop Smoking
- Women who smoke have increased risk of infertility and take longer to get pregnant.
- Smoking increases many pregnancy problems such as miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy and other complications.
How many days are required to confirm pregnancy?
A week after your missed period, however if you can’t wait until you’ve missed your period, wait at least a month or two after you last had sex.
- The body needs time to develop detectable hCG level, which takes to 7 – 12 days after successful implantation.