How Can I Get Pregnant Fast?
Avoiding stress will help you conceive faster as stress place a big factor that trying to get pregnant seems harder.
- See Your Doctor
- Have a preconception check up with a doctor to see whether you’re in the best baby-making-shape
- Plan for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Start taking folic acid a month before you start conceiving
- Stop any unhealthy habits like caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes and drugs
- Know When You Ovulate
- Determining the time when you ovulate plays a big role of being pregnant
- Know When is the Right Time to Have Sex
- You can have sex with your partner once you determine the time of your ovulation
- You’ll will have a high chance of getting pregnant during your ovulation stage
- Enhance the Sperm Count
- Limit alcoholic beverages and stop smoking and drugs
- Have enough vitamins that helps boost sperm count
- Avoid using hot baths, heat kills sperm cells
How can I increase my fertility naturally?
Having a good lifestyle and diet can help boost fertility.
Here are some natural ways to get pregnant faster:
- Eat Food Rich in Antioxidants
- Free radicals can damage both egg and sperm cell. Antioxidants deactivates free radicals.
- Avoid Trans Fat
- Trans fat increased the rate of infertility, due to their negative effect on insulin sensitivity.
- Cut Down Carbs
- Low-carb diet may improve hormone levels associated with fertility.
- Avoid Refined Carbs
- Refined carbs increases raise level which increases the risk of infertility.
- Eat Fiber
- Take a balance amount of fiber as too much fiber may interfere with ovulation.
- Alternative Protein Source
- Protein from vegetable sources, instead of animal sources, may improve fertility levels in women.
- Take a Multivitamin
- Taking a multivitamin may help boost fertility if you’re not getting all the nutrients you need from your diet.
- Be Active
- Proper exercise can boost fertility.
- Be Stress Free
- As your stress levels increase, your chances of getting pregnant decrease. This is likely due to the hormonal changes that occur when you feel stressed.
- Stop the Caffeine
- Caffeine can negatively affect female fertility.
- Achieve a Healthy Weight
- Underweight or overweight is associated with increased infertility.
- Increase Iron Intake
- Consuming iron supplements and non-heme iron from plant-based food sources may decrease the risk of ovulatory infertility.
- Stop Alcoholic Drinks
- To improve your chances of getting pregnant, consider limiting or avoiding alcohol.
What supplements should I take to increase fertility?
- Vitamins you might want to consider in order to conceive faster:
- Folic Acid
- CoEnzyme Q10
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Vitamin B6